Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm back... I think!

Hello Blogger world... I am officially back...I think. For the past two nights I have had successful painting attempts:) Yay me!!! So, thank you to all of those who have been and are praying for me. My hands are not completely better, but at least I can paint some! It feels good to be somewhat normal again!

Well, this welcome back is coming in with a bang... Check out these 4 paintings hammered out in the last 2 nights. Nothing spectacular I know but...More to come this weekend!




8x10 done to match a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles room! Check out the lettering detail below... and yes, I did it all by hand with my favorite little paint brush! Thank you Momma ;)


8x10 for Taylor in classic brown & blue!

8x10 for Cody in Maroon & White... wouldn't this look so much better in Garnet & Gold with a Seminole Head on it :)

A simple 8x10 for a new Baby Boy in Baseballs & Blue!

*** Sorry for the poor picture quality. I don't know what happened???

1 comment:

The Wood Family said...

Do you have anything for Christmas yet? Let me know when you do. I want to order somethinf with polkadots! Maybe a couple!