Friday, July 27, 2007

Sorry it's been so long....




Hello all! I do apologize for not posting since last week... I have been in the middle of a job change and a couple of major church projects so I have been a bit of a slacker in the painting world. But, rest assured it will not continue! I will do my best to post more often :)

These few pieces are all still "in progress". A few more details and some finishing ribbon and they'll be good to go! You'll notice I tried something new with the 2 boys names in that the squares and circles are not equally apart, centered, etc... and some of you know how obsessive compulsive I am! Let me know what you think so far!!! Enjoy...


Acryllic on 8x10

1 comment:

Renee Rhodes said...

This is cute. My sons name is Zane... i have not seen many things like that.

I found you because my friend gave me a little statue today that says...

one shoe can change your life.
-cinderella.

this stuff is great. good job.