Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Welcome to the studio...

Welcome to Studio Sixteen Six! My name is Ashley Bradberry and this is my studio. After many years of nudging from my family I have decided to turn my favorite hobby into a full fledged business adventure! I have always looked to God's Word for truth and encouragement and other's words of wisdom for inspiration... With this new endeavor I get to combine my two loves of painting and words! I hope you'll check back often as I add new pieces and feel free to leave me a note. I do many custom orders, especially for baby nurserys, kid's rooms, weddings, etc. I would love to do a special piece just for you! Just drop me a line in an email or a comment on this sight and I will contact you regarding the specifics. Thanks again for checking us out... I look forward to hearing from you!

Ashley
Psalm 16:6

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at all of your pictures. Your work and ideas are just outstanding! I will be placing an order soon. Do you have any samples for weddings??

Studio Sixteen Six said...

The wedding canvas is usually a custom piece. They can be done for showers, receptions or the couples home. If you have an idea of what you would like let me know and I will do a sketch or a sample for you to preview. I will also publish one that I am currently working on in a day or two. Thanks for your interest! I look forward to working with you...

Anonymous said...

Ashley, This is so awesome!!! I love the way God is working in your life!!!!! Love you, Ruthie

Unknown said...

Congrats, Ash! I hope this proves to be a lucrative adventure for you! Your ideas are so unique and the prices are certainly reasonable. You have a true gift in your art and deserve this opportunity to share it with others (and profit from it). I will pass the website on to all of my friends and continue the ball rolling for you. I wish you all the best!!

Jenny said...

i came across your site, and i love your work! i enjoy painting, too, but having 7.5 month old babies leaves little time for that these days.:) you do a great job! hope you're doing well!!!

jenny manning holloway
www.hollowayfamily.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm spreading the word about your business at work and to all of my friends. I had no idea you were so artsy. I hope this will be great for you, I'm sure it will! E-mail me when you get a chance, I want something for Bryce's room along with the brown and blue wash room painting, mandi.mcdaniel@bmcjax.com.

Anonymous said...

You do not know how pleased this makes me. I can't wait to check it out with frequency.